Software

Need help with your receiver? Have a completed receiver to share? Post it here.
paulcmartinez

Re: Software

Postby paulcmartinez » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:29 pm

The most recent Apple device will require the optional TRRS to Lightning adapter for this to work

levanjl

Postby levanjl » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:37 pm

Any updates on software availability? I am interested in participating but not sure I want to spend the time or money if the software is not close to being ready. Thanks for any update you can give.

joputa

Postby joputa » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:05 pm

Hi,

The app is finished! We are currently testing both apple and android versions. We will be releasing it very soon to the public Thank you for your patience!

nicolerenee0922

Postby nicolerenee0922 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:30 am

I am very anxious. I have to go out of town and come back just before the eclipse. I had planned on testing the receiver well before the eclipse but can't because the software is still not available. I bought the parts because you were out although I requested a kit at the beginning of May and was told it would be coming. When I contacted you in June to ask when it would be delivered, you said you were out of kits. I suspect that my original request was lost. You keep saying the software is coming; I keep checking hoping to see that it is done. So this has been a bit frustrating. Can you please tell me truly when it will be available? We are only 9 days from the eclipse. Thank you.

kckerbypatel

Postby kckerbypatel » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:35 pm

We sincerely apologize for the delay.

The Android app is available now in the Google Play store. iPhone users will receive an email invitation to TestFlight by tomorrow inviting them to the EclipseMob beta (Apple's approval process takes longer - this way we can ensure you get it in time).
K.C. Kerby-Patel, EclipseMob Hardware Team Director, Assistant Professor at University of Massachusetts Boston

jclem2000

Postby jclem2000 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:54 pm

My software (Android) or (Apple) tested on both are recording from the internal MICROPHONE instead of the TRSS input. Is there something I need to do with preferences in the OS?

Return to “Tech Discussions”